To our valued guests:
We are closely monitoring government both locally and nationally on policy changes, CDC guidelines, government mandates, and public health advancements. We will continue to make changes as necessary or appropriate to our policies and procedures but want to ensure you that we care deeply about our guests, employees, and family of employees and want to guarantee the highest level of safety for everyone. Our guidelines have been developed in consultation with the Passenger Vessel Association, US Coast Guard, Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation, and local health care recommendations.
Moving forward, along with our already stringent cleaning protocols here are some of the other things we are doing to ensure your safety:
- Pre-shift temperature checks will be conducted for all staff members.
- All employees will be required to wear face masks.
- Adhering to strict and more frequent sanitizing measures and cleaning prior, during, and after each cruise, along with providing sanitation stations on board the boat and office. All areas will be taken into consideration including boarding ramps.
- Frequent hand washing; more cautious handling of foods, beverages, utensils, etc.; and paying close attention to any new standards as directed by state and local agencies are all additional measures the staff will take for every cruise.
- Tables and seating areas will be rearranged to adhere to the six foot social distancing guidelines.
- We will remind guests to adhere to the CDC’s guidelines on safe social distancing including maintaining six feet from other parties and remind you to wash your hand often, use provided hand sanitizer stations, avoid handshakes, and most importantly have fun while cruising with us.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard!